Teacher Speech Therapist
Speech Therapist provides speech therapy to students in the preschool/school in accordance with IEP and all state, municipality and QSAC policies.
Locations: Bronx and Douglaston
- Provide speech and language therapy in a school for children with autism.
- Work collaboratively with classroom teachers and school staff to incorporate speech and language services into a behavioral analytic program.
- NYS Certification of Clinical Competency
- NYS Certification as a Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH) or Teacher of Students with Speech Language Disabilities (TSSLD).
- MA Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Autism experience required
- PECS experience preferred
- ABA experience preferred
- Clearance through state mandated Background/ Fingerprint Check(s).
Our benefits go beyond health and retirement, you will be joining a passionate community of professionals and staff who support each other, in a challenging and rewarding work culture.
- Paid sick time and paid breaks for full time school employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with minimal full-time employee cost as low as $1.00 per paycheck
- Group Life Insurance and Long Term Disability – QSAC pays majority of the cost
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Tax Deferred Annuity with company discretionary match
- Tuition Assistance after 1 year of service
- Mileage reimbursement based on position
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Conference and professional development opportunities
- Training and supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Possibility for supervised fieldwork contract if you are working towards a BCBA.
- Monthly staff trainings, staff events, annual holiday party, and other fun opportunities!
How to ApplyTo apply email your resume to email@example.com
330 total views, 1 today