School Network Staff Supervisor II, Learning to Work for Transfer Schools at Judith Kaye HS
Learning to Work (LTW) for Transfer Schools Program will provide services to 91 students, ages 16-21 who are over-aged for grade, under-credited, and have spent at least one year in another high school to earn a high school diploma and gain valuable vocational and life skills supports. Using the Primary Person Model, each student will have a Career Advocate who will: guide students towards removing barriers toward graduation, engage students in college preparatory activities, provide supportive services, and increase self-direction and self-sufficiency through meaningful career exploration experiences, including subsidized internship placements for 91 students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The person filling this position is expected, under general direction, to ensure the smooth day-to-day running and supervision of program-related staff and services in accordance with all program goals, targets, and performance outcomes and all CAMBA and program policies, procedures, and protocols; including the following:
- Communicate effectively with students, direct reporting staff, peers, supervisors, and funders.
- Plan and organize program activities to maximize program contract’s goals and performance targets.
- Motivate, coach and counsel direct reporting staff to excel.
- Improve teamwork among direct reporting staff as well as among peers.
- Troubleshoot customer and direct reporting staff program problems, and make decisions in accordance with program policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Work with direct reporting staff to improve work performance through customer feedback, training, and other appropriate mechanisms.
- Overcome resistance to change from students, direct reporting staff, and supervisors/funders.
- Administer constructive discipline to direct reporting staff, as needed.
- Manage own time effectively and coordinate program activities to maximize time of direct reporting staff.
- Monitor students’ progress towards their goals weekly.
- Review all documentation related to students’ progress for accuracy, completeness, and clarity.
- Lead and participate in administrative and staff meetings as requested.
- Provide all required information for weekly/monthly/quarterly/semester/annual reports to CAMBA management and/or to funders.
- Review and sign timesheets.
- Prepare performance appraisals for direct reporting staff.
Licensed Master’s Degree in Social Work (LMSW).
- Must obtain Dept. of Education fingerprint clearance.
- Ability to maintain fingerprint clearance throughout the duration of employment.
- Ability to adapt to the culture and environment of a public school.
How to ApplyPlease send resume and cover letter in MS word attachment to: submitresumes@CAMBA.org
90 total views, 1 today