Operations / Administration Administrative Assistant
ISBA Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Executive Director
This position coordinates membership correspondence, including email and website communication, and legal briefs as assigned by Executive Director, General Counsel, Staff Attorneys and Director of Board Services and provides administrative support to the Board of Directors and the committees of the ISBA.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete the assignments of assigned staff members.
• Proofread work performed before and after the final copy is typed.
• Print out addresses for mailings as requested by assigned staff members.
• Maintain files for assigned staff members.
• Send out email communications to membership.
• Update education law books.
• Responsible for packet preparation for meetings, seminars, etc., including the layout and design of booklets, pamphlets, brochures, posters, and other resources.
• Coordinate collation of materials for large projects.
• Compile Board of Director meeting materials.
• Create and publish annual printed and digital directory
• Print in-house ISBA materials
• Responsible for the prompt maintenance and servicing of any equipment directly related to assigned duties.
• Answer telephone and inquiries for assigned staff members.
• Maintain Journal advertiser contracts and act as liaison with publication consultant for artwork.
• Responsible for maintaining an inventory of materials and supplies and the ordering or purchasing of the same.
• Responsible for maintaining supply and ordering of stationary letterhead, envelopes and paper.
• Assist in registration process at ISBA meetings, if requested.
• Maintain records for ISBA fall conference exhibitors and sponsors.
• Maintain the following pages or sections of the ISBA website: services, partnerships, about us, administrative vacancies, associate and service members, forms and resources, presentations, publications for purchase, Journal archives, and website sponsors’ pages on website.
• Maintain Service and Associate Memberships
• Maintain database records by helping membership with profile updates and keeping membership accurately published in digital directory.
• Maintain records of ISBA Board of Directors vacancies and application of interests.
• Maintain records of ISBA Committees and assist in search of committee members.
• Assists Director of Board Services in completion of annual management survey.
• Prepare minutes at Board Meetings.
• Distribute mail and inventory checks.
• Other duties as assigned.
AS degree and related office experience.