Instructional Support Assistant Superintendent – Learning Services
Hiring Salary Range $115,717 – $138,860
Position Salary Range $115,717 – $157,361
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Provide leadership and direct the development and provision of a number of learning services available within the district and community. Participate as a member of the district’s Leadership Team, advising the Superintendent on key decisions.
SUPERVISED BY: Superintendent
SUPERVISES: Directors, and Elementary/Secondary Principals
ESSENTIAL JOB ELEMENTS:
- Assist the superintendent in working with principals in the development, implementation and evaluation of plans for school improvement and increased student achievement.
- Serves as a participating member of the District’s Leadership Team.
- Assist the superintendent in making key strategic decisions relating to the organization including the ongoing development and advancement of the district’s strategic plan.
- Keep the superintendent regularly briefed and informed on the condition of the district.
- Build capacity and direct the district’s services related to developing and providing a system of customized learning and the alignment of curriculum and practices to high standards.
- Build capacity and direct the district’s strategic efforts related to competency-based education and customized pathways to college or careers.
- Coordinate and cultivate partnerships and community collaboration in order to advance the district’s strategic planning efforts related to learning services.
- Provides supervision and leadership for the district’s alternative programs and online learning.
- Provides support to district and school leadership teams for continuous improvement.
- Coordinates the district’s assessment program.
- Provides oversight to ensure compliance with the state’s accountability system and administrative oversight for the various state and federal grants related to all instructional levels.
- Develop, monitor and maintain budgets for District-wide activities.
- Supervises, coordinates, directs and evaluates the activities of Educator Quality, Exceptional Student Services, Multilingual Education, Curriculum Development, and Early Childhood Education.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Superintendent of Schools.
All staff, students, District patrons, Board of Education, professional organizations and associations, community agencies, general public, vendors, representatives of the County, State and Federal government, media, community businesses, faith-based organizations, philanthropic organizations, nonprofits, and other school districts.
- MA degree in education, leadership, or related field.
- Colorado Type D certificate or Administrator License
- Five (5) years of successful administrative or equivalent leadership experience.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with school leadership, especially in the area of instructional growth and improvement.
- Experience with competency-based education, customized learning, curriculum alignment, and standards-based systems.
How to ApplyPlease visit www.eagleschools.net to apply!
311 total views, 1 today