Operations / Administration Cornerstone Program Director
The Program Director is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive Bronx-based Cornerstone program serving children, youth and/or adults in educational, recreational, leadership and arts-based programming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise all aspects of the program
- Establish program goals and outcome measures to determine the success of each program component
- Maintain enrollment and attendance records as required by all funders
- Report program statistics and information as mandated by funders and Phipps Neighborhoods
- Prepare reports as mandated by funders and the Sr Director
- Ensure that all facilities and materials are well maintained
- Model appropriate child, youth and adult development practices
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Sr Director
Staffing and Supervision
- Oversee Training and supervision of all staff
- Oversee weekly timesheets and payroll
- Conduct staff supervision and staff meetings
- Manage evaluation process of all employees
Budget and Development
- Manage all related programmatic budgets
- Provide periodic budgetary updates and reports as requested by the Sr Director and/or fiscal Director
Community and Stakeholder Engagement
- Maintain and provide oversight of contractual partnerships with private, state and city agencies
- Serve as a liaison between the Cornerstone Community and Phipps Neighborhoods
- Establish partnership between Cornerstone and all relevant community groups
- Develop a Cornerstone Advisory Board and facilitate regular meetings
- Obtain continual feedback from constituents to establish new programs and services
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships between Phipps Neighborhoods and Cornerstone community groups, school administrators, public officials, funders, parents and other critical stakeholders and represent organization to community boards, other institutions, agencies, and organizations
- It is essential that the candidate have a very strong background in youth development and management of youth development professionals.
- The candidate must have a Baccalaureate degree. A master’s degree is preferred.
- The candidate must have excellent management, administrative and communication skills
- The candidate must have a strong background in program development and strategic planning.
- The candidate must be committed to outcome driven performance and have an understanding of designing programs toward that end.
- Supervisory experience within the field
- A history of program development and strategic planning responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and computer literacy
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) preferred
- Enthusiasm, creativity and initiative
- A sense of humor and a sense of urgency
How to ApplyPlease follow the link below to be considered for this position. Applications without resumes or cover letters will not be accepted. www.phippsny.org/about/careers
407 total views, 1 today