Instructional Support Curriculum and Data Coordinator
About Elm CCS
We are an interdisciplinary and collaborative learning environment focused on cultivating civically engaged student leaders. Essential to our school’s philosophy is a relevant hands-on curriculum, along with the commitment to nurture each student’s social and emotional intelligence. Elm seeks to achieve authentic, ongoing integration of diverse student perspectives, assets, and ideas to enhance an equitable learning environment that serve students with all types of needs. We are looking for a team of individuals committed to fostering an environment that is innovative, collaborative, and equitable for both students and staff. Join us!
Curriculum and Data Coordinator
Elm Community Charter School is seeking an innovative Curriculum and Data Coordinator (CDC) with foundational knowledge and experience in developing interdisciplinary and inquiry-based curriculum, as well as an in-depth understanding of data collection and analysis. As an instructional leader, the CDC will collaborate with the Principal in overseeing curriculum development and alignment, and professional development for the staff. Reporting to the Principal, the CDC will be a results-driven leader using data to make decisions to promote student achievement.
- Designs and develops curriculum, particularly for Humanities and STEM, working in collaboration with consultants.
- Coordinates necessary field studies, service learning opportunities, and community partnerships related to Humanities and STEM courses
- Provides individual staff support (e.g. coaching, co-planning) in the implementation of curriculum
- Designs and develops benchmark assessments for literacy, math, and science
- Oversees and manages school-wide diagnostic and benchmark assessments
- Leads professional development around data analysis and data-driven instruction
- Prepares academic data reports for the Principal and Board of Trustees; acts as a key guide to Principal on making responsive and timely data-driven decisions with action plans to change teaching practice
- Collaborates with the Principal in Elm’s Response to Intervention Protocol (RtI); advocating for our school design when it comes to special education, skips and holdovers, and diagnosing trends to create effective, actionable plans to change student outcomes; and
- Working with meticulous attention to detail and excellent project management skills with proven systems to maintain integrity
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience in elementary school, preferably experienced in literacy
- Minimum of 2 years experience developing curriculum, preferably related to interdisciplinary studies
- Master’s Degree in Education
- Demonstrated understanding of instructional practice, including delivery of instruction, assessment and data analysis of student performance
- Alignment to Elm’s mission, core beliefs, and educational philosophy
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Are a leader with conviction who knows how to build relationships across teams and can inspire their school community;
- Have the capacity and interest in developing and growing in capacity and roles;
- Have unparalleled commitment to action-driven analysis; and
- Are deeply self-reflective, passionate, and committed to high quality education for all students
How to ApplyPlease visit us at http://elmcharterschool.org/work-at-elm/ to apply through our online application!
70 total views, 6 today