School Network Staff Data Analyst
Who We Are
RePublic Schools is a network of high-performing public charter schools based in Nashville, TN and Jackson, MS with a mission to reimagine public education in the South and prepare all of our scholars to graduate from college. In addition to providing a world-class traditional academic curriculum, we empower our students to be change-makers by teaching them to code – starting in the 5th grade.
Despite the fact that our scholars come from traditionally underserved communities (approximately 85% identify as low-income, and nearly 95% as students of color), we have seen them defy the odds to achieve outstanding results. RePublic’s schools have scored in the top 5% of all open-enrollment public schools across the state of Tennessee for both student growth and absolute achievement – making ours the first (and only) charter schools in state history to achieve this dual distinction.
At RePublic, we cultivate a cohesive community of families, staff, and scholars committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure our scholars succeed. We are looking for a dynamic, determined Data Analyst to lock arms with our school teams in Nashville, TN. Candidates must share our unwavering belief that all children can achieve at high levels and change the world. Sound like you?
What You’ll Do
Data is front and center in all we do. The RePublic Data Analyst sits at the intersection of our schools and our cross-functional network teams. He or she will work on RePublic’s Academic Team to support our schools and organization to make excellent decisions based on sound data. The RePublic Data Analyst is responsible for developing efficient, secure, and accurate methods to collect, store, analyze, and display data in ways that make meaning for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and manage systems to ensure leaders and teachers use data to drive instruction.
- Ensure all behavioral and academic data is accurately collected and instantaneously available to staff through our student information systems.
- Generate analyses in response to requests from stakeholders, including board members, media, funders, and federal, state and local government entities.
- Develop technology-driven solutions to reduce redundant or unnecessary data entry.
- Develop and manage a centralized dashboard for organizational leadership to quickly comprehend and act on key metrics and data.
- Provide training and ongoing support for staff around data collection methods and data analysis systems, best practices, and processes.
- Manage the flow of information for all new staff and students to ensure successful integration into all electronic systems throughout the organization. This includes entering existing data as well as creating new accounts for platforms used by RePublic.
Who You Are
Our ideal Data Analyst will have an unwavering belief that our students can achieve at an exceptionally high level. Beyond that, a successful candidate is:
- Passionately committed to the mission of RePublic Schools, and a genuine believer that all students can achieve academic excellence.
- Someone who loves data – the number of stories and solutions that can be realized through the right assembly of existing knowledge and information is not only inspiring, but a force that drives you every day.
- Exceptionally strategic and analytical – your critical thinking skills are second to none.
- Incredibly organized – you will be managing many different requests and projects simultaneously. Federal and school-based reporting is dependent on your ability to manage and hit deadlines.
- Self-directed – you are one who takes initiative, operates with a growth mindset, and seeks opportunities for feedback. You’ve got a track record of doing this in the past, and are ready to dive in.
- Able to leverage meaningful personal relationships to motivate and inspire others to action
- Able to present effectively and persuasively to diverse audiences
- Previous experience or strong, demonstrated interest in K-12 public education preferred
How to Apply
To ApplySubmit your resume and an optional cover letter online: http://www.republiccharterschools.org/careers
392 total views, 1 today