School Network Staff Director of Talent Acquisition
Why this job: Help shape the future of students in Washington Heights and Inwood by joining the leadership of a successful and expanding school that has been a featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and on 60 Minutes for its radical investment in teachers and its outstanding results. Given TEP’s revolutionary teacher salaries, this is an amazing opportunity for a proven leader who can effectively direct the recruitment and hiring of all TEP teachers, leadership, and staff positions as the school expands from a 480-student middle school to a 1200-student Pre-K through 8th grade school.
Position Overview: The Director of Talent Acquisition is a dynamic leadership role that requires expertise and experience in talent acquisition. This individual will develop and execute a long-range plan and short-term strategies to recruit and hire TEP teachers, leadership, and staff positions as TEP nearly triples the size of its original teaching staff and adds several key leadership roles. This entrepreneurial role is for someone who strongly believes in TEP’s revolutionary approach to attracting educational talent to underserved communities.
- Develop and manage all marketing efforts aimed at staff recruitment; manage marketing budget, oversee the design of all marketing materials, and manage all marketing partnerships
- Craft high-quality job descriptions and job posts, and edit relevant website recruitment pages using language aligned to TEP’s organizational vision
- Plan and coordinate all recruitment events, such as informational sessions for prospective teachers
- Maintain and grow TEP’s robust pipeline of referrals from existing TEP teachers and staff; referrals are the single most successful mechanism for attracting strong-fit talent to TEP
- Manage the online recruitment platform (Greenhouse) that TEP uses; coordinate all aspects of the hiring process from the time a candidate is a prospect to the time a job offer is made
- Screen all initial applications for all positions and advance top prospects to the next stage; conduct all initial interviews and evaluate all early-stage candidate tasks; advance finalists for each position to late-stage interviews and auditions with relevant TEP leadership
- Manage one staff member – the only other member of TEP’s recruitment team, who supports with all the responsibilities of this position
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the field of talent recruitment
- Significant experience in screening and interviewing job candidates
- Exceptional writing ability and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong supervisory experience and team-orientation
Accountability: The Director of Talent Acquisition reports directly to TEP’s Chief Operations Officer.
Compensation: The Director of Talent Acquisition earns an annual salary plus a potential performance bonus. The annual salary is in the range of $105K to $120K based on the individual’s experience level. The Director of Talent Acquisition is also eligible to receive a substantial annual performance bonus based on meeting or exceeding specific metrics. A robust benefits package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, a 403b retirement plan, STD, LTD and Life Insurance.
How to ApplyTo apply please visit : http://www.tepcharter.org/jobs.php?gh_jid=937975
385 total views, 1 today