Operations / Administration Elementary School Operations Associate
The Operations Associate will work closely with the Director of Finance to support all non-academic operations at the school’s two campuses, ensuring compliance with the school’s charter and all laws and regulations. They will be responsible for the site level procurement of supplies, materials, equipment and inventory management. They will manage all aspects of the administrative systems, facilities, some technology and daily routines of the school.
- Day-to-Day: Oversee the day-to-day activities of the school, including breakfast, lunch and dismissal, transportation; serve as the initial point of contact for school stakeholders and constituents; and manage phone and mailing systems, including incoming and outgoing routine communications to stakeholders
- Operations: Support daily bookkeeping and business activities, including check processing, procurement processes and associated school supply, inventory management and asset tracking systems under the supervision of the school leadership team. Proactively communicate with faculty to ensure all classroom furniture and equipment is in working order
- Data Systems: Manage school-wide daily attendance and behavior tracking systems; support the collection and maintenance of student records to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Special Events: Manage logistics and communications for special events, school activities, meetings and local field trips
- Technology Support: Troubleshooting and resolution of basic technology matters and liaise with technology consulting firm
- Facilities: oversee upkeep of facilities, act as liaison between school and custodial staff
Other: Support as needed by the leadership team.
- Prior work experience with children
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and problem solve independently
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize student achievement while creating a nurturing and encouraging school environment
- Previous school operations experience preferred
COMPENSATION In addition to competitive salaries, CRCS benefits package includes:
- 80% cost share of health, dental, vision employee plan premiums • 5% of annualized base salary contribution to a CRCS retirement plan which vests at a percentage annually
- An employee professional development allowance for improving the employees practice
ABOUT COMMUNITY ROOTS CHARTER SCHOOL:
Community Roots Charter School is a rigorous learning community where education is embedded in meaningful real-world contexts and children are deliberately taught to see the connections between school and the world. Community Roots students will meet or exceed the Common Core standards and be prepared to excel in the 21st century by becoming independent thinkers and working productively within a diverse group of learners. At Community Roots, students learn to combine curiosity with appropriate application, which leads to deep understanding and the confidence to become who they want to be.
How to apply: Please apply online at www.communityroots.org/jobs
How to ApplyHow to apply: Please apply online at www.communityroots.org/jobs
293 total views, 8 today