Principal or Vice Principal Principal of Signal Mountain Middle/High
Hamilton County Schools is seeking a Principal for Signal Mountain Middle/High School!
Signal Mountain is a world International Baccalaureate school and we are seeking an innovative leader for this community of learners.
– Demonstrate effective leadership by establishing a collaborative environment for school improvement.
– Provide leadership that will ensure continuous improvement in measurable student achievement.
– Support new and best practices in the area of instructional delivery.
– Evaluate curriculum, instruction, assessment and student performance.
– Lead professional learning.
– Design, implement and interpret data systems that support instruction and assessment programs.
– Establish a safe and orderly school environment.
– Facilitate group understanding and communication of diversity in an educational setting.
– Work collaboratively with other district administrators.
– Work with feeder pattern principals to establish successful transitions for student success.
– Develop and implement a school-wide improvement plan.
– Evaluate all certified and classified staff.
– Effectively implement IDEA regulations.
– Must have a Master’s degree or above and hold a TN ILL-B (Beginner Administrative License) or ILL-P (Professional Administrator License).
-Successful administrative experience required.
-Successful classroom teaching experience required.
– Proven ability to organize program, personnel, and activities required for productive learning.
– Proven ability to relate to a wide variety of people and to observe, listen, and motivate students, teachers, and community.
– Proven ability to make decisions and provide leadership to result in a positive learning environment.
– Proven ability to manage financial budgets, resources, and personnel effectively.
– Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
– Proficient in the use of student learning technology programs.
– Previous experience with IB accreditation preferred.
To apply, complete a Professional online application and attach a current resume to your application.
How to ApplyApply on the Hamilton County jobs board at http://bit.ly/PrincipalSMMHS
273 total views, 2 today