Principal or Vice Principal Seeking School Leaders in Chicago
Chicago International Charter Schools’ (CICS) campuses are seeking accomplished, innovative, and energetic leaders to support a growing network of innovative schools. Leaders should exemplify the imperative to innovate, be entrepreneurial, and commit to Chicago’s students. These talented school leaders will join a team of determined optimists as they prepare students for success in college and life. Apply today!
Leaders at CICS’ campuses are empowered to grow and lead. Campuses give school leaders the opportunity to succeed individually while supporting teams of educators to improve student outcomes. CICS’ campuses attract bold, ambitious, outstanding, creative professionals who are willing to take risks and are committed to lifelong learning.
About the CICS Network
CICS is a pioneer—one of Illinois’ first charter networks to manage a portfolio of talented and autonomous school operators with a wide range of school models. This vibrant network of diverse Chicago charter schools enables students to thrive every day, puts them on a path to success in college and life, and empowers entrepreneurial educators to pursue excellence through innovation. There are currently 14 Chicago campuses in the CICS network.
CICS is entering an exciting time, embarking on the implementation of a new strategic plan. Joining a CICS campus at this critical point represents an exciting opportunity to be a part of shaping the new direction of the network. CICS strives to be a consistently high-performing network of academically rigorous, pedagogically diverse, forward-thinking schools that prepare every student for success in college or career. Learn more at www.chicagointl.org.
* Reflective and introspective; committed to creating a culture of excellence, inclusion and academic achievement through their leadership style.
* Uses data to set academic strategy, identify trends, set goals, and monitor instruction and other streams of work.
* Leverages deep knowledge of curriculum, instruction, and assessment to improve student learning through their teachers and other instructional staff.
* Able to engage with diverse groups of stakeholders to galvanize the community around school goals and initiatives.
* Ensures the alignment of dashboards, systems and processes to establish effective operations that support student learning.
All campus school leaders must:
* Have an unwavering commitment to serving others – students, families, teammates, and our communities for the greater good.
* Give and receive feedback, and be open to coaching, mentoring, and partnerships.
* Embody a growth mindset.
* Be helpful, hard-working, self-motivated, and always willing to go the extra mile.
* At least 3 years of dynamic teaching experience.
* At least 5 years of leadership experience in a school-based leadership role (will need to demonstrate significant impact through leadership efforts).
* An advanced degree in education.
Salary and Benefits
CICS’ campuses offer a competitive salary and benefits.
How to Apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oAkf7fw0&s=ChalkBeat
Chicago International Charter School campuses provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oAkf7fw0&s=ChalkBeat
139 total views, 1 today