School Network Staff Site Coordinator, After-School Program
The CAMBA After-School Site Coordinator is the individual in charge and on site that ensures the effective and high quality functioning of all operational aspects of CAMBA’s out of school time program in accordance with all program goals, targets and performance outcomes and all CAMBA and program policies, procedures and protocols.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the safety and security of each participant by following all CAMBA after-school protocols and procedures regarding safety, supervision, accident and incident reporting;
- Ensure the staff is fully trained in a broad range of areas including child development, effective teaching strategies, behavior management, and positive reinforcement techniques;
- Coordinate and follow up on participant outreach, enrollment and attendance to meet CAMBA and funder goals;
- Plan and organize program activities to maximize program contract’s goals and performance targets;
- Interact with and support the needs of parents through Family Nights, referrals, telephone calls and in-person meetings;
- Collaborate with school administrators and key school staff to share information to ensure the safe transition of participants from day-school to CAMBA;
- Collaborate with school administrators and key school staff to share information to address the academic and social/emotional needs of participants;
- Motivate, coach and counsel staff to excel;
- Monitor participants’ progress regularly; and
- Any and all other tasks necessary for the successful operation of the program.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree and two years of applicable experience and/or equivalent experience.
- Two years supervisory experience required
- Experience working with elementary school students in a school-based or community-based setting; after-school experience preferred
- Familiarity with diverse ethnic and cultural communities;
- Outstanding organizational, critical thinking and writing skills;
- Sensitivity to parent concerns and child development issues;
- Enthusiasm; creativity, initiative and the ability to adapt quickly to change; and
- The proven ability to serve as a dynamic team leader
How to ApplyTo apply, please submit resumes & cover letter in MS Word attachment email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Site Coordinator, After-School Program" in subject line of email.
82 total views, 7 today