Teacher 9th Grade and Founding 10th Grade Teachers for 2018-2019
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids’ lives? If so, Metropolitan Lighthouse College Prep Acdemy is the right place for you! We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed 9th & founding 10th Grade Teachers to join us for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Alyse Lewis in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Metropolitan Lighthouse College Prep Academy is a new & growing school striving to make positive changes in public education in the Bronx, NY area.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in 9-10th Grade positions. This will be a founding year for 10th grade expansion.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and arts infusion will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2018-2019 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters Degree preferred
• Minimum of two years teaching experience in an urban public school or charter school setting preferred
• Required state teaching certification/licensure; Highly Qualified status under No Child Left Behind
• Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
• Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
• Mission Focused
• Driven towards Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Culturally Proficient
• Collaborative Colleague
• Constant Learner
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Knowledge of or experience with Common Core State Standards or Understanding by Design preferred
• Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
• Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
• Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
• Data managements tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
How to Applyhttps://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=5577&jid=464112
617 total views, 1 today