This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
28 Apr 2021
Principal or Vice Principal Assistant Principal (2020-21 School Year)
The Assistant School Principal supports and leads school campus initiatives to ensure fidelity of the Distinctive Schools (DS) mission, vision and values alongside the DS Strategic Plan. The Assistant School Principal is responsible for implementing the DS instructional coaching model through formal observations and supporting instructional coaches at the campus level. The Assistant School Principal also supports school-wide social and emotional learning to reinforce safe and academic focused learning environments.
- Co-execute the Strategic Plan alongside School Principal
- Support and implement DS instructional coaching model including the DS Teaching Framework and PGP
- Plan and present ongoing professional development and collaborative planning sessions
- Plan and support all personalized learning initiatives
- Oversee implementation, evaluate data, and build capacity in instructional technology and online programs
- Oversee and support the campus-level MTSS process
- Conduct observations in service of our formal evaluation process
- Promote safe, supportive learning and professional working environments
- Co-coordinate and help lead special events at the school with the School Principal, including visits and tours
- Oversee compliance and accountability of staff members alongside School Principal
- Fulfill all Assistant School Principal duties as needed and determined by School Principal