This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Apr 2017
Instructional Support Associate Director of Recruitment – Rochester
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with members of the Recruitment team to brainstorm, develop and execute an innovative and streamlined approach to recruiting top talent in Rochester.
- Demonstrates and communicates to candidates about Uncommon, what it is like to work in our organization, and why they should consider joining us.
- Oversees candidate interview process.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with candidates.
- Reviews applications, resumes and conducts phone screens.
- Manages school leader relationships and collaborates with regional leaders. Creates and leads outreach efforts to inform candidates about opportunities across our schools and build candidate pipeline.
- Posts job descriptions on all relevant platforms.
- Researches and implements advertising for open roles.
- Attends career fairs targeted at high profile candidates and builds name recognition among talented candidates.
- Conducts extensive outreach and networking with undergraduate and graduate schools, service organizations, and affinity groups to build Uncommon and its schools’ visibility and to attract candidates.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Passionate commitment to the mission of Uncommon Schools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; demonstrated ability to present effectively and persuasively.
- Strong relationship-building and relationship management skills. Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and to be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel to our Home Office in New York City and to recruitment-related events.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
How to ApplyOpen Positions - Associate Director of Recruitment
166 total views, 1 today