Principal or Vice Principal Co-Director Maternity Leave Replacement
About Community Roots:
Community Roots Charter School is a rigorous K-8 learning community where learning is embedded in meaningful real world context, where children are deliberately taught to see the connections between school and the world. Community Roots students will meet or exceed the Common Core standards and be prepared to excel in the 21st century by being taught to be independent thinkers and to work productively within a diverse group of learners. At Community Roots students learn to combine curiosity with appropriate application, which leads to deep understanding and the confidence to take on challenges to become who they want to be. Additional information is available at: www.communityroots.org.
Community Roots is hiring:
Community Roots Charter School (CRCS) seeks a maternity leave replacement for a Co-Director, effective March 5, 2018.
Co-Director Individual Responsibilities:
- supervision of grades 3-5 teachers
- monitoring the academic program and assessment of students in grades 3-5
- oversight of state testing and test preparation
- oversight of safety issues and custodial issues
Shared responsibilities between Co-Directors:
- working with families and children
- responding and following through on discipline related issues
- planning professional development
- accessing, analyzing, interpreting, and using school data in decision making; and maintaining a model of true collaboration
The ideal candidate will hold New York State Certification in School Administration and Supervision, demonstrated successful teaching experience, leadership skills in working with professionals and staff, students and the community, possess excellent organizational and communication skills, and agreement with the academic goals and philosophy of Community Roots Charter School.
How to ApplyPlease send cover letter and resume to Sara Stone at email@example.com.
275 total views, 1 today