Principal or Vice Principal Elementary Principal
Category: Administration/Elementary Principal
Location: Sandrock Elementary
Application Deadline: 02/27/2021
Starting Salary: Step 1 K-5 Principal of Administrators Salary Schedule, dependent upon experience.
Moffat County School District is seeking an Elementary Principal for Sandrock Elementary school in Moffat County. Sandrock Elementary is one of three elementary schools in the district, houses an average of 289 students with an average of 42 staff members in the building.
As the Principal and an instructional leader this person will work in a supportive position with the teachers and support staff to increase student achievement in a safe, pleasant and effective educational environment while following the Strategic Plan and guidelines set by the Moffat County School District Board of Education . Along with student achievement the principal will support professional staff development, sustain a positive school culture, and maintain positive and productive relations with parents and the community.
Salary: Administration Salary Schedule – Depending on years of experience. Starting at $79,581.00
- Currently hold a valid Colorado Principal License or be eligible to obtain a valid Colorado Principal License prior to beginning of employment contract
- MCSD Application and Materials: Your application will be considered when all required materials have been received. MCSD application requirements include, copy of current licenses/certifications, current resume, three current (within one year) letters of
The successful candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to academic excellence and personal growth of every student. This person will have proven success and understanding in the following areas:
- Productive classroom management and instructional practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Student data analysis and utilization of that data to improve student growth and success.
- Development and implementation of curriculum that supports students of all levels academically and socially.
- Promotion of positive student behavior programs and effective implementation of student disciplinary actions.
- Effective budget creation and management.
- Supervision and performance evaluation of certified and classified staff.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training of staff.
- Promotion and coordination of staff development and professional growth.
In compliance with Title VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, and Colorado law, Moffat County School District RE-1 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or need for special education services in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates. English speaking ability will not be a barrier to participation and admission to District programs. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees or need for special education services. The following person(s) have been identified as the compliance officer for the District. Compliance Officer for Title IX – Scott Pankow, Superintendent, Renae Ogden, Executive Director of School Support and Personnel, 600 Texas Ave, Craig, CO 81625, 826-4249.
En cumplimiento del Título VI y VII del Acto de Derechos Civiles de 1964, Título IX de la Enmienda de Educación de 1972; Sección 504 del Acto de la Rehabilitación de 1973, la Discriminación de Edad en Acto del Empleo de 1967, el Acto de los Americanos con Discapacidades, el Acto de no Discriminación de Información Genética de 2008 y la ley de Colorado, Condado de Moffat Distrito Escolar RE-1 no discrimina ilegalmente en base a raza, color, sexo, religión, origen nacional, ascendencia, credo, edad, estado civil, orientación sexual, información genética, discapacidad o necesidad de servicios de educación especial en la admisión, acceso, tratamiento o empleo en programas educativos o actividades que opera. Capacidad de hablar ingles no será un obstáculo para la participación y admisión a programas del Distrito. Se han establecido procedimientos de queja para los estudiantes, padres, empleados o necesidad de servicios de educación especial. La(s) siguiente(s) persona(s) han sido identificadas como el oficial de cumplimiento para el Distrito. Renae Ogden, Condado de Moffat Distrito Escolar RE-1,600 Texas Ave, Craig Co 81625, 970-826-6270, firstname.lastname@example.org.