Teacher Elementary Teachers Needed-Various Positions
Positions Available for the 2017-2018 School Year:
Special Education Teacher
Physical Education Teacher
*Must hold NYS certification for each position listed above.Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
• Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
• Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
• Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
• Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
• Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance;
• Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her;
• Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice;
• Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students;
All interested candidates should send their email and resume to the Executive Director, Dr. Kevin Brennan at email@example.com.
Competitive salary offered!
The Bronx Charter School for Better Learning provides its students with a solid foundation for academic success, through achievement that exceeds citywide averages and meets or exceeds New York State Standards and national norms in all curriculum areas tested, especially in mathematics and language arts. Our teaching constantly adjusts to the needs of our students, leading to independence, autonomy, responsibility and a sustained love of learning, all of which contribute directly to high academic achievement.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should email Dr. Kevin Brennan, our Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
799 total views, 1 today