Teacher Elementary Teachers Needed-Various Positions
Positions Still Available for the 2017-2018 School Year:
Physical Education Teacher
Special Education Teacher
Social Studies Teacher
*NYS Teaching Certification required for each position listed above.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
- • Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance;
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her;
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice;
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students.
How to ApplyAll interested candidates should email their resume and cover letters to our Executive Director, Dr. Brennan at email@example.com.
161 total views, 6 today