School Network Staff Executive Assistant- Colorado (Part-Time)
About College Track
College Track is a college completion program that empowers students from underserved communities to graduate from college. We serve over 2,400 high school and college students in East Palo Alto, Oakland, San Francisco, New Orleans, Colorado, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. Ninety-four percent of our high school seniors have been accepted to four-year colleges and our college students are graduating at a rate that is 2.5 times the national average for low-income students.
From the summer before ninth grade through college graduation, our 10-year program removes barriers that prevent students from earning their college degree by providing them with comprehensive academic support, leadership training, financial and college advising, and scholarships. We teach them the skills necessary to succeed in college and beyond.
At College Track, our values drive the way we do our work, and we look for individuals who share our passion. We blend an entrepreneurial spirit with our nonprofit roots, cultivating a dynamic culture where everyone’s contributions are valued and encouraged.
COMMITMENT: We have an unwavering belief in our students.
PASSION: We are dedicated to changing our nation’s college completion story.
JOY: We create environments rich with smiles and laughter.
AUTHENTICITY: We believe relationships matter.
EXCELLENCE: Our students deserve nothing but the best.
College Track Colorado is seeking a dynamic individual as the Part-time Executive Assistant to the Colorado Executive Director. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of support to the Executive Director to ensure that the key needs of College Track and the Colorado Regional Team are fulfilled. In addition to administrative duties, the individual plays a critical role in assisting with internal and external communications, preparation for key events and meetings, and supporting fundraising projects. The Executive Assistant will interact with staff at all levels and with important internal and external constituents, including the Colorado Local Advisory Board, utilizing great discretion and professionalism.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administration & Scheduling
- Communications & Fundraising
The Executive Assistant must embrace the College Track vision of transforming low-income communities into places where college readiness and college graduation are the norms. Additionally, candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 2-4 years of professional experience, preferably in an office environment for a high-growth and fast-paced organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding organizational skills, keen attention to detail, time management, and follow-up skills
- Skilled at multi tasking, problem solving and prioritizing
- Minimum 2 – 4 years experience with Microsoft Office and other tools (i.e. Salesforce, Social Media platforms, a plus)
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with a diverse group of professionals in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate high responsibilities and shifting priorities
- High level of self-awareness, humility, and emotional intelligence
College Track is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. College Track does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.
How to ApplyPlease upload a resume and thoughtful cover letter to the company website. We will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please. https://collegetrack.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=202
298 total views, 1 today