Research and Policy Executive Director, Connecticut
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 18th, 11:59 PM
E4E is seeking a dynamic leader to serve as the next Executive Director of our Connecticut Chapter. This exciting role will set the strategic vision for the chapter while also leading a high-performing team. The Executive Director will have strategic and operational responsibility for programs, growth and execution of our mission to elevate the voices of teachers in state and local education policy and to support teachers to become more active in their union. The Executive Director, Connecticut will engage with a wide array of stakeholders (e.g., district leaders, national and local partners, donors, board members, community leaders, teachers, etc.) to help set and execute a vision that elevates the teaching profession and improves student outcomes. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial leader to play a critical role in the continued growth of a dynamic organization.
How to Apply
- READ: Please be sure to review our Job Description, Opportunity Description and our detailed FAQs about this role before you apply.
- SHINE. We’ve deliberately created an interview process that allows you to shine from multiple perspectives by including both written responses and an opportunity for you to address the selection committee directly in a video interview.
- APPLY- PART ONE: Please complete our written application which includes some basic questions and three, more substantive questions. The suggested response length per question: 3-5 sentences. DEADLINE: Sunday, November 18th - you have to complete the online application to receive the link to complete the video interviews.
- APPLY - PART TWO (Approx 1 hour): After you’ve submitted your application, you will receive an email invitation to complete your video interview. DEADLINE: Sunday, November 18th by 11:59pm.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that for us to consider your application complete you’ll need to submit BOTH your written application (part one) and video interview (part two) BY Sunday, November 18th.
- The deadline to complete your application is Sunday, November 18th by 11:59 pm.
- We can’t wait to learn more about you!
193 total views, 10 today