Teacher Kindergarten Teacher
Monday – Friday Kindergarten Teacher 7:30am – 3:30pm
Do You Love….
- Open-ended questions
- Great teacher to student ratios
- Cultivating wonder
- Supportive community environments
- The pitter patter of little feet
- Professional Development
- Working a school calendar
- Sensory play
- Employer paid benefits
….and most importantly, PLAY!
Then, Paddington might be a great fit for you!
Paddington is a mission-driven, independent school in Denver that serves children from ages two through kindergarten. The mission of Paddington Station Preschool is to be a welcoming and inclusive community that partners with families to celebrate childhood, embrace learning through play, and prepare confident individuals to joyfully explore the wonders of the world.
The Paddington community is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We are seeking candidates who are willing to engage in the hard work of educational equity, anti-racism and anti-bias education.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- PDIS Level 3 credential preferred
- Current Teaching Certification ages 0-8
- Required to have an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) qualification or Colorado Early
- BA or BS highly preferred
• In accordance with the Denver Public Health & Environment Order on August 2, 2021, applicants must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- Starting Full Time Salary: $37,700 (additional $1,000 with Master’s degree)
- 9-month School Schedule with option of working summer camp but paid over 12-
- Tuition Remission for employee children
- Paddington covers 100% of medical, vision, dental, short term disability and life
insurance for employees who work 24 hours or more per week
- Health plans including health saving accounts or flex spending accounts
- Retirement plan employer match of 3% of salary (eligible after one year of service and
1000 hours worked)