Marketing and Communications Partnerships Development Representative
All about Schoolrunner. Join a purpose driven team with a mission of changing education in America and making a difference in people’s lives. Schoolrunner empowers educators and school staff to make the right decisions for their students with our powerful data collection and analysis tool (SaaS). By combining academic, behavior, attendance, and custom data, Schoolrunner provides a holistic view of each student. Our vision is to give teachers the professional tools that save them precious minutes and let them bring a timely, data-informed awareness to their job of educating and inspiring. We are inspired by the schools we work with each day and are passionate about delivering a product that helps talented educators directly impact the lives of young people everywhere. We are also a great place to work. We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401K retirement planning and a team full of fantastic people.
You and this position. Partnerships Development at Schoolrunner is about creating marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and removing roadblocks for the sales account executive team. To help provide the best experience possible for our prospective customers, you will be the first person to analyze a customer’s needs and route them to the right person at the right time. With the goal of maximizing the sales team’s performance, you will be the thorough, detail-oriented teammate, who keeps CRM data consistent and tees-up MQLs to School Partnerships Managers so they can focus on closing deals.
Things you might do on a given day
- Ensure our CRM reflects updated, accurate market data
- Identify and organize lead lists for sales team prospecting
- Respond and route inbound leads appropriately
- Assist in the execution of email campaigns
- Conduct outreach calls and schedule 30 minute discovery calls via 50+ daily dials
- Organize and schedule meetings for School Partnership Managers (SPM)
- Serve as a representative at in-person growth events (conferences, lunch and learns)
- Facilitate consultative discovery calls to qualify leads schedule demos for the SPM
- Participate and contribute in demos to smoothly transition the prospect to the SPM
- CRM know-how – At least 1 year of experience working with Salesforce.com, Close.io or another similar CRM in a data-centric role.
- Thoroughness – Attention to detail is important for success in the role.
- Thoughtful verbal and written communication – you’ll be talking with customers and coordinating with team members
- Information hunter – Enjoy tracking down information to make a complete record
- Tech savvy – it’ll be helpful if you can learn new tools quickly
- Enjoy removing roadblocks and solving problems
- Understanding of education and training as a business.
- Previous experience in technology customer success teams a plus.
- Knowledge of educational technology.
- Classroom teaching and/or instructional coaching experience.
About Working at Schoolrunner
By joining Schoolrunner at this stage in our growth, you will be getting in while we are still relatively young and small. So, if you like the idea of working on a close-knit crew as we face the challenges of scaling both our customers and our team, this is the perfect time to jump in.
Here are some of the other people you would be working with:
Graham is the head of the sales team. As the lead sales strategist, he coaches sales reps, and makes sure our sales system is smooth and effective. You will report to Graham and will be working with him to figure out where your skills can be most helpful.
Charlie is the Founder and Chief Data Wizard for Schoolrunner and wears multiple hats in leading Schoolrunner. One important hat is spending time in an account executive role focusing on traditional K12 school districts and charter schools. He built the core technology for Schoolrunner and has led our engineering efforts, so he knows the product inside and out. He’s also successfully sold dozens of customers and helped them achieve success in using the platform. You will be working directly with Charlie to make sure he is prepared going into meetings with our customers.
How to ApplyTo apply. Please provide your resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you! As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Schoolrunner is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
414 total views, 1 today