Teacher Physical Education Teacher
PE Teacher – Running Creek Elementary
$40,000 – $59,933 annually
We offer an attractive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off as well as a retirement plan through PERA.
Job Summary: Classroom Instruction
1. Teaching physical education classes as for Kindergarten through 5th grade students.
1. Current Colorado Teaching License, or
2. Eligible for licensing by the State of Colorado
– Positively contribute to the school culture
– Encourage curiosity and continued improvement
– Help set goals for students and work with the class to help them attain these goals
– Set classroom rules and expectations
– Create and maintain a safe learning environment that supports creativity and learning
– Plan curriculum for the school year
– Create and prepare daily lesson plans that meet the needs of individual students
– Inspire student’s passion for learning through engaging instructional strategies
– Assign work by means of in-class worksheets, projects, homework, presentations, reports, etc.
– Assess student ability in both a summative and formative manner
– Keep gradebook accurate and up to date
– Help students one-on-one who need extra assistance
– Enforce administration and school-wide policies-
– Be active in the school community and events
– Set up and lead teacher/parent student-assessment conferences