School Network Staff School Psychologist
● Provide psycho-educational and special educational services in multiple buildings to a population aged birth to 21 in an Administrative Unit (Gunnison and Hinsdale school districts) of approximately 2,200 students.
● Will be able to assess and identify cognitive, academic, social, emotional, behavioral, and
adaptive abilities of students.
● Will be familiar with various assessment instruments and researched based interventions.
● Will be familiar with Functional Behavior Assessments and able to help develop Behavior
● Work collaboratively with other school personnel, teachers, counselors, psychologists, and administration.
● Will be able to consult with various grade level teams in the problem solving process and
Response to Intervention process.
● Potentially provide counseling services and group work with students.
● Work along with community agencies in a collaborative effort to meet the needs of all families in the administrative unit.