Instructional Support Special Education Case Manager
Position: Special Education Case Manager
Start Date: August 1, 2018
Salary range: $43,000-74,000 /annual
At STEM School Highlands Ranch we put innovation in the center of learning to unleash the potential of all students and prepare them for an exponentially changing world. Don’t just read about our school; See what we do every day!
What we expect:
At STEM School Highlands Ranch, we expect teachers to be agile learners who design thoughtful curriculum that ensures unlimited student engagement.
What you can expect:
A community of committed professionals who engage in constant collaboration and innovation in order to nurture unlimited teacher and student potential.
Who we are:
- STEM School is a K through 12th grade Charter School in the Douglas County School District located in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
- The case manager will be responsible for:
- Working with families and the Special Education team to schedule and manage IEP meetings
- Working with all stakeholders in the development of student IEPs
- Managing and monitoring IEP implementation for all students on the caseload
- Compliance oversight
- The case manager will maintain positive, supportive relationships with parents, students and the special education team.
- The case manager will monitor and ensure compliance with all school, district and state regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution with a valid state teaching license and highly qualified content knowledge.
How to ApplyDIRECTIONS: Submit cover letter, reference letters, and supporting documentation in email to email@example.com. Include position title and last name in subject line of email.
52 total views, 1 today