Teacher Special Education Teachers
At Huntington, we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire the best, most talented special education teachers into our organization. If you are a qualified, caring and dedicated special education teacher, interested in spending your time working directly with students, we’ll give you the opportunity to do what you love to do – TEACH !
- Work with students 1:1
- Flexible, part-time hours
- No lessons to plan or homework to grade
- Competitive hourly rate and paid training
- Professional development opportunities
Special Education Teacher Requirements include:
- 4 year degree required
- Special Education Certification or License required
- Must be a caring and qualified professional committed to the success of students!
- Recent grads and current/retired special education teachers are encouraged to apply!
Center locations include:
- The Bronx
- Staten Island
How to ApplyWould you like to apply? If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, send your resume to Recruiter@HLCMail.com as soon as possible. About Huntington: Since 1977, Huntington has been changing the lives of children. As a leader in the tutoring and test prep industry, our success is attributed not only to our highly acclaimed instructional programs, but to the amazing teams of qualified and devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each and every day. For more information, visit our website at HuntingtonHelps.com.
196 total views, 3 today