School Network Staff Student Recruitment Marketing Coordinator (Temp)
Harlem Village Academies
Harlem Village Academies is a K-12 charter network in Harlem committed to the ideals of progressive education. Based in Harlem, HVA is also the demonstration site for the Progressive Education Institute.
Join an incredible community of educators who are passionate about progressive pedagogy while embracing a sense of urgency, a strong work ethic, and accountability for student learning. We select individuals who share our vision and are willing to put in the hard work to achieve it.
- Manages a recruitment efforts to assist in achieving enrollment goals for HVA
- Schedule and coordinate community visits, school fairs, and special events
- Initiates, plans, and executes special projects in conjunction with the goals for student recruitment
- Works with parents and volunteers to assist in the recruitment process
- Provides informational presentations to community partners
- Provides follow-up to prospective families via phone, letter, email, and scheduled appointments
- Completes routine reports related to recruitment and projections
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a wide range of people and commitment to diversity
- Skill in effective communication and public presentations
- Dynamic and energetic public speaker
- Ability to travel and work a varied schedule with flexible hours
- Ability to represent the office and school in a professional manner
How to ApplyFirst, learn about us! Review our website and consider whether Harlem Village Academies is the place for you. If your skills and experience are a match for this role, please apply through the careers section of our website. Harlem Village Academies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity among our staff. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. Please apply through the Careers section of our website: http://bit.ly/HVA-Careers.
48 total views, 1 today