Teacher Transformative K-8th Grade Teachers for 2018-2019
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids’ lives? If so, Metropolitan Lighthouse Charter School is the right place for you! We are currently seeking innovative, energetic and committed K-8th Grade Teachers to join us for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Alyse Lewis in Human Resources at email@example.com for consideration.
- Metropolitan LCS is an established K-8th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in the Bronx.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in K-8th Grade positions.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and arts infusion will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2018-2019 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience in an urban public school or charter school setting preferred
• Required state teaching certification/licensure
• Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
• Mission Focused
• Driven towards Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Culturally Proficient
• Collaborative Colleague
• Constant Learner
How to Applyhttps://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=5577&jid=464107
207 total views, 13 today