Operations / Administration Director
Hope Montessori Academy – Westminster is seeking an experienced and dedicated Director to provide leadership for a high-quality Montessori program with 30+ staff and 150+ students and families. The day-to-day responsibilities include ensuring quality care and education of all children, partnering with families to guarantee excellence in customer service, and facilitating the implementation of the Montessori philosophy that supports and fosters each child’s love of learning.
We are proud to provide Montessori education to children ages 6 weeks through 12 years. We provide a supportive team environment, and this individual should be eager to collaborate with an amazing team of educators. **$400 Sign on Bonus awarded after working in the school for 60 days and with continued employment intention. ***
Early Childhood/ Child Care Director candidates should be enthusiastic, warm, nurturing, kind, and creative individuals who have childcare large center preschool administration experience.
Experience and Education
Colorado Director Certification
2-4 years Early Childhood Education experience
A minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in an Early Childhood setting
Proficiency with technology and software applications including the current version of MS Office
Experience in Montessori education is preferred, but not required
Proficient at speaking, reading, and writing in English
May occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
1. Maintain child safety and wellbeing
2. Act as a professional role model for the children and team
3. Provide regular, positive, and thorough communication to parents and team
4. Be cooperative, flexible, and adaptable
5. Ensure all daily operations of the school, including but not limited to, monitoring staffing/ratios, school marketing, conducting tours, answering phones, financial operations, supervision of staff members
6. Lead the staff with exceptional communication, consistency, and compassion
7. Ensure the overall welfare and appearance of the building is maintained
8. Maintain State licensing and health department regulations
9. Dependability: willing to work as needed to ensure the smooth and consistent operation of the school
Why work with Hope Montessori Academy?
We understand that our teacher team members are our most important asset! We have grown into one of the highest rated schools by building a team of people who are eager to be a part of our growth.
In addition to offering a rewarding, respectful, inclusive environment for our team, compensation packages are competitive! Hope Montessori Academy offers excellent Health and Dental benefits to all full-time staff, in addition to generous childcare discounts, Vision discounts, 403B retirement benefits, Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, plus generous paid time off including sick pay.
Hope Montessori Academy is an equal opportunity employer.