Principal or Vice Principal Director of Curriculum and Instruction
The CUBE is seeking a progressive and experienced instructional leader to actualize our innovative academic vision and instructional practices. The Director of Curriculum & Instruction (DCI) at the CUBE will be charged with curriculum and programmatic oversight and alignment across all core content areas. The DCI will help to bring our CUBE instructional practices to life in our classrooms through designing and facilitating data-informed and equity-focused professional development for teachers and leaders. This person will be an expert in designing adult learning experiences, culturally responsive teaching practices, and purposeful and vertically aligned curriculum design that supports students to become independent learners. The DCI will work in close collaboration with a team of equity-minded and progressive instructional leaders committed to ensuring every child can achieve college and career readiness and become leaders in their own lives and communities.
Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Lead and support systems and processes for the selection, development and curation of curricular resources in core content areas across 9-12 so that all students have access to high quality curriculum, with particular attention to needs of our most vulnerable student populations.
- Provide direct support to teachers and leaders in understanding and designing from core instructional resources, lead teams in process of revision and refinement of core resources.
- Lead and facilitate learning walks with Principal and organizational leaders to assess the quality of teaching & learning
- Serve as observer and supervisor and/or coach of teachers in the CUBE teacher evaluation, growth, and development
- Support Culturally Responsive pedagogy across all courses
- Conduct curriculum audits and gather and utilize other sources of quantitative and qualitative data to monitor progress towards improved student and staff outcomes and assess the impact of shifts to curriculum and curricular resources, professional development, and instructional practices on student and staff outcomes.
- Work with Principal to develop and effectively operationalize instructional vision.
- Design, facilitate, and deliver professional development for leaders and teachers
How to ApplyVisit www.thecubeschool.org/join-our-team
1192 total views, 2 today