Operations Director of Human Resources
The Roaring Fork School District is seeking applications for an experienced, self-directed, innovative leader to serve as the Human Resources Director. The Roaring Fork Schools serve a diverse student population of over 5,650 PreK-12th grade students and the Human Resources Director is responsible for the leadership, coordination, and implementation of the district’s human resources services to ensure that every student develops the enduring knowledge, skills and character to thrive in a changing world.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate significant skill and experience in:
- Developing and implementing the vision, mission, values, expectations and goals of a high functioning human resources department
- Creating trust and working collaboratively in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment
- Knowledge of human resources best practices, employee benefits and employment law
- Knowledge of state and federal laws and rules governing public education
- Managing and organizing complex, multiphase processes and projects
- Designing, coordinating, and ensuring staff selection process that results in hiring highly qualified staff
- Developing and applying strategic plans, and employing data-driven analyses and decision-making
- Participating as a team member while also exhibiting strong leadership skills
- Analyzing problems, identifying alternative solutions, projecting consequences of proposed actions and implementing recommendations in support of strategic plan
- Applying top-notch interpersonal and communication skills, including public speaking; bilingual preferred
Candidates should have a degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in human resources, business administration, public administration or related field, and a minimum of five years experience in human resources with leadership or supervisory experience.
Start Date: June 1, 2018
Application Deadline: April 1, 2018.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
270 total views, 1 today