Teacher Educational Clinician
REACH Learning Services, LLC is looking to grow our team! We’re excited to bring on an educational clinician to support children and families. Our clinicians support children in the development of their academic, executive functioning, and/or social emotional skills. Our clinicians work 1:1 with children in 60-minute sessions and coach parents on how best to support their children between sessions. Clinicians work with REACH’s director and the family to design completely tailored programs to meet the needs of children. When applicable, clinicians also coordinate with teachers and other service providers to ensure wraparound support for children and families. This is a contract position with limited hours to start. It has the potential to grow. Income and clients are not guaranteed. The number of clients is based on current need.
Our clinicians help develop students’ academic, executive functioning, and/or social emotional skills by:
- Conferencing with parents and REACH’s director to design tailored goals, programs, and individual lessons for each student
- Working one-on-one with students in 60-minute sessions
- Coaching parents on how best to support their children between sessions
- Coordinating with teachers, school staff, and other service providers to ensure wraparound support for children and families
- Meeting monthly as a REACH team for coaching and professional development in order to develop more strategies and improve our practice
REACH builds highly customized programs and works one-on-one with children and their families to increase academic development while also supporting emotional health.
Are you a good fit?
Mission & Culture Fit
- You have a deep belief in REACH’s mission
- You reflect the REACH core values:
- Relationships are Key,
- Go Above & Beyond,
- Customize learning to propel data-driven results
- Your “for fun” reads are related to education, psychology, special education, etc
- You are a motivated self-starter who follows through with commitments
Organization & Detail Orientation
- You have a track record of maintaining system to meet goals and deadlines
- You do not let details slip through cracks
- You work efficiently with exceptional follow through
- You consider yourself to be an analytical, data-driven thinker & problem solver
- You have a track record of building strong rapport w/ students and families
- You readily share ideas with collaborators on how to solve problems
- You aren’t afraid to pick up a phone to call a parent/teacher/therapist. You do what you gotta do to serve your clients.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in classroom
- You have a proven track record of measurable results and student growth
- You have a Masters Degree in Education
- You are Orton-Gillingham trained (or are willing to attend training)
- You have training in executive functioning supports for children and youth
- Experience with special education highly preferred, but not required
- You MUST be in the Denver Metro area
REACH is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This is a contract position with limited hours to start. It has the potential to grow. Income and clients are not guaranteed. The number of clients is based on current need.