This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
21 Apr 2023
Instructional Support Elementary School Social Worker ($58k Starting Salary – Southwest Campus)
For the 2022-2023 school year, Rocky Mountain Prep has increased its salary!
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position with a salary range of $58,000 – $85,000. Salary is dependent on years of experience
Who We Seek
If you are someone who is mission-driven, humble in your reflections about your practice, smart in the ways you approach data, and results-oriented, we’d love to see you apply.
During the 2022-2023 school year, RMP is driving after five big goals:
- Kindergarten through second-grade students will grow, on average, 1.5 years in math and reading.
- Students receiving interventions will, on average, grow 2 years in reading.
- Third- through fifth-grade students taking CMAS will score an average of 45% on track for the next grade level with 10% scoring “exceeds expectations.”
- Average Daily Attendance at each RMP school will be at least 96%.
- At least 90% of students who start at RMP, stay at RMP. (We call this the Persistence Goal.)
Each member of the organization plays a part in achieving these goals. School-based staff members will work towards 2 or 3 metrics that are aligned to both their individual roles AND the Big 5. Please review this chart, find your position and review the goals.
In this role, you will…
- Meet IEP minutes for scholars as well as provide other supports and services on an individual or small group basis to students as needed
- Follow through with all required documentation and record-keeping for services provided
- Establish a culture of rigor and love with our co-workers and with our scholars
- Develop meaningful relationships with families and community members to build trust and partnership
- Demonstrate a “by any means necessary” work ethic to ensure our scholars receive the education and support they deserve
- Partner with teachers, families, community members, and the larger RMP community to find innovative solutions for our community’s needs
- Support students in both virtual and in-person capacities
- Support the recruitment and enrollment of scholars, the recruitment and retention of staff, and family engagement activities, as needed
- Perform other duties, as required
- One year of providing social work services in a public school
- Be able to provide an official transcript demonstrating graduation from an undergraduate and/or graduate institution
- Provide evidence of a current Colorado Department of Education Special Service Provider (SSP) license with an endorsement in School Social Work (license must be active by August 1, 2022)
- Pass a background check and demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States
- Current Colorado LSW and/or LCSW license
- Two or more years of providing social work services in a public school
- The salary range for this position is $58,000 – $85,000 and is commensurate with years of experience working in a professional social work setting. The position also comes with a $3,000 hard-to-fill staffing stipend that is added to the base salary.
- This position is eligible for performance-based pay, $1,000 per metric if they meet the data metrics (goals) for their role
Our benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Disability Insurance (RMP covers short-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee. Staff members can also select optional long-term coverage.)
- Life Insurance (optional up to $100k – additional options through PERA)
- Retirement (PERA 401k – RMP does not match contributions at this time)
- Paid-Time-Off (Personal/Sick leave)
Want more information?
1. Please review our Rocky Mountain Prep Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about our program!
Demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Rocky Mountain Prep does not sponsor visas at this time.
RMP is an equal-opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have any questions, please email our Talent Recruiter Sean Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in Rocky Mountain Prep and look forward to getting to know you!