Principal or Vice Principal High School Principal
Category: Administration/High School Principal
Date Posted: 04/01/2019
Location: Moffat County High School
Date of Availability: 08/01/2019
Date Closing: Upon Filled
Starting Salary: $85,594, dependent upon experience
Position begins: August 1, 2019
- Colorado Principal License or valid license prior to beginning of employment contract
- Screening Questionnaire: In order to complete an application for Moffat County School District Administration position, you must complete application questions, which are included on the online application.
- MCSD Application and Materials: Your application will be considered when all required materials have been received. MCSD application requirements include, copy of current licenses/certifications, current resume, three current (within one year) letters of recommendation, and copy of university transcripts including those listing earned degree/s.
Essential Job Competencies:
- Ability to work collaboratively and positively with building and District staff to provide success to all students
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate and possess an interest in expanding the use of technology in education
- Ability to evaluate and coach teachers and classified employees; promoting professional growth
- Demonstrate ability and commitment in staff and parent relations
- Ability to lead instruction with Understand by Design Curriculum framework.
- Ability and commitment to collect, analyze and use student achievement and other data to drive the educational program
- Ability to implement a comprehensive student discipline program
- Knowledge of special needs populations
- Knowledge of school accreditation process
Supervises and Evaluates:
Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Secretaries and Custodians
The successful candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to academic excellence and personal growth of every student, successful experience with English language learners, staff development, supervision and instructional improvement, and in-depth knowledge of curriculum development and middle school program design. Also, the successful candidate must have experience and deep commitment to the professional learning community concept and success building and sustaining a collaborative group model. The expectation of the high school principal will be that the majority of the principal’s role will be spent on teaching and learning. The candidate must also possess a strong background in serving at-risk students, strengthening literacy achievement and understanding the needs of second language learners.
Persons wishing to apply should do so online. www.moffatsd.org
In compliance with Title VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, and Colorado law, Moffat County School District RE-1 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or need for special education services in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates. English speaking ability will not be a barrier to participation and admission to District programs. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees or need for special education services. The following person(s) have been identified as the compliance officer for the District. Dave Ulrich, Superintendent, Renae Dove, Executive Director of School Support and Personnel, 775 Yampa Ave, Craig, CO 81625, 826-4249.
If you have any other questions you can contact the HR office @ 826-6264
How to ApplyApplication Process: Persons wishing to apply should do so online. www.moffatsd.org Email human resources with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
204 total views, 11 today