School Network Staff Manager of Talent Acquisition
Position: Manager of Talent Acquisition
Reports to: Director of Talent Acquisition
Location: STRIVE Prep- Central
Salary: $50,000 – $65,000
STRIVE Prep is a Denver-based community of public charter schools that challenges every student to strive for college and thrive throughout life by helping them to discover and develop the knowledge, skills and confidence necessary to succeed in college and beyond. We encourage you to read our 2020 Impact Report and learn more about what a career at STRIVE Prep is like here.
- Proactively build relationships with school leaders and execute a hiring strategy customized to their school and context.
- Manage the hiring process through a DEI lens with strong customer orientation and deliver a world-class experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Support and manage a well-coordinated and effective strategic plan and approach to recruiting teachers and network leaders.
- Support our annual hiring campaigns, which will result in new teachers, leaders, and professional support staff to serve our scholars.
- Demonstrate and articulate a thorough grasp of STRIVE Prep’s mission and model, and communicate with prospective applicants and candidates about the expectations, benefits, and merits of working at STRIVE Prep.
- Manage candidate relationships throughout the application process and conduct phone interviews.
- Support campus-based team members with scheduling and conducting virtual and on- campus interviews.
- Engage with a team of goals-oriented recruiters, talent managers, and school leaders to ensure a seamless experience for all candidates, as well as the alignment and presentation of the best candidates for every position within the organization.
- Faithfully utilize STRIVE’s systems and processes as laid out in training in order to drive accurate data and an outstanding candidate experience.
- Consistently issue offer letters and conduct reference checks in order to complete the hiring process and facilitate a smooth handoff to Human Resources.
- Assist with other duties/tasks as needed or assigned by senior leadership team members.
- As a member of the Central Team, you will be required to regularly support schools throughout the year on campus (including potentially working directly with students) and be an engaged participant in required and optional network and school-level activities/events.
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (OR PREFERENCES WHERE NOTED)
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 2+ years of K-12 classroom teaching experience in K-12 (required)
- Independent travel in the Denver metro area and nationally (required)
- 2+ years talent acquisition/recruiting/hiring experience (at least 100 positions annually; strongly preferred)
- Competitive Compensation and benefits including paying 100% of individual benefits.
- STRIVE Prep 5 Year Club: After 5 years of continual employment, all employees are eligible for your choice of a 3 weeks paid Sabbatical or a payout.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
STRIVE Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. STRIVE Prep works to make a college preparatory education for all students in our community the norm, rather than the exception. To achieve this we are committed to building and sustaining a diverse team by maintaining hiring and recruiting processes that are free from bias.