Teacher Math or Physics Teacher
Founded by Purdue University in partnership with community, industry, and academic leaders, Purdue Polytechnic High School prepares students to succeed in technical, STEM-related post-secondary programs and high-tech careers.
It is our mission that through STEM-Focused and real-world experiences, we empower students to create the world they envision by developing the minds of creative problem-solvers and skilled achievers.
Purdue Polytechnic High School inspires students to pursue their passion through the lens of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), hands-on and project-based learning, industry partnerships, and a flexible, personalized learning environment.
We aspire to create a world of equity where every student has the opportunity and access to achieve their goals and to realize their power to solve problems they encounter. We are intentional about building a culture of communication, collaboration, and innovation that creates a positive and supportive environment conducive to high academic achievement and long-term success.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides coaching and support for student academic growth and achievement
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and community partners in a co-taught, interdisciplinary instructional setting
- Collects and analyzes student data to support instructional decisions
- Develop meaningful and supportive relationships with students
- Maintain positive relationships with students, families, colleagues, & community partners
- Engage students in academic conversations that elicit critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication
- Provide appropriate accommodations, modifications, and interventions for English Learners, students with 504 Plans, and Special Education students
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
How to ApplyApply here Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - Dependent Care
- Employer HSA contribution
- Wellness Reimbursements
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Cell Phone Stipend
- 403(b) or TRF retirement plans
- Paid Time Off