Operations / Administration Office Manager
- Are you entrepreneurial, flexible, organized and want to make a difference? If so, we want to talk to you.
American Indian Academy of Denver (AIAD) is a STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) school opening at the beginning of the 2019 school year providing rigorous learning opportunities for 6-8th grade students.
We are looking for: We’re a community-based, mission-driven charter school looking to bring on a dynamic and motivated Office Manager to organize and coordinate a broad range of office duties in a fast paced, startup environment.
The Office Manager will develop, implement and manage the efficient operations of the front office and assist the Head of School. This role will support in ensuring we have an effective and friendly atmosphere for students, parents, staff and visitors. The Office Manager serves as a support to the Head of School and operations with the following: financial record keeping, accounts receivables and payables, human resources, facilities and technology.
The Role and Responsibilities:
• AIAD Mission Ambassador: Greet and provide support to all visitors, always ensuring a great first impression for our school.
- Familiarize students and families with the AIAD program both individually and building-wide.
o Create a comfortable office environment where employees’ day-to-day needs are met.
• The Go to Person: Serve as a source of information on administrative, academic and procedural matters to students, prospective students, faculty and staff.
• HR Administrative Support: Ensure and maintain all required HR file management and compliance and supporting HR processes.
• Vendor Management: Partner with and manage internal and external vendors.
• Procurement: Manage and control the inventory of schools’ supplies.
• Accounting/Business Services: Process and support all Accounts Payable and Receivables and all Accounting and Business Office functions.
• Student Enrollment: Assist with student recruitment and admission.
• Data Management and Reporting: Compile and maintain statistical data and information to ensure accurate reporting.
• Communications: Prepare and maintain all correspondence/reports/calendars/meetings
What We Are Looking For:
Experience and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• You have 2-3 years in an office manager role, ideally in a public school or charter school environment or relevant experience or equivalent.
• You have excellent customer service skills.
• You possess good judgement with ability to make timely decisions.
• You have a high-level attention to detail, accuracy.
• You have strong abilities to multitask, organize, and problem solve.
• You have a get-it-done attitude and high level of ownership.
• You want to take on responsibility and solve tough, ambiguous challenges.
• You have processes, templates and strategies for managing and organizing a busy office.
• You love creating order out of chaos and you are self-starter.
• You have experience creating and implementing office policies and being the go-to person for our team.
• You have a desire to join a thriving in a fast-paced startup environment.
*Nice to Have:
• You have a passion for the continual development and establishment of a positive, diverse, and inclusive school culture.
• You have proficiency with Infinite Campus, or other School Information System.
• You have experience working with underserved, underrepresented and diverse populations.
• You are bilingual in Spanish.
Benefits of the Role:
• Day 1 responsibility and ownership.
• Salary range = $40-50K base + medical/dental/vision insurance stipend.
• Work in a mission-driven, collaborative, casual learning/work environment with a team that likes to solve problems and loves making a difference in the lives of kids.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to Terri Bissonette, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org
548 total views, 1 today