This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
26 Oct 2022
School Network Staff Senior Manager of Operations Services
Who We Seek
We seek teachers and staff who are interested in developing students into outstanding human beings in their academic and personal lives by role-modeling our culture of Rigor and Love. We seek teachers and staff who work collaboratively with their teammates and seek feedback, coaching, and mentorship from their admin team and school community. We seek teachers and staff who implement our data-driven curriculum with the tools they’ve gained from experience while they adapt to the needs of their students.
If you are someone who is mission-driven, humble in your reflections about your practice, smart in the ways you approach data, and results-oriented, we’d love to see you apply.
During the 2022-2023 school year, RMP is driving after five big goals:
- Kindergarten through 2nd-grade students will grow, on average, 1.25 years in math and reading. Pre-K students will grow on average 1 year.
- 50% of 3rd to 5th-grade students will read a million words.
- 3rd-grade through 5th-grade students taking CMAS will score an average of 45 % on track for the next grade level with 10% scoring exceeding expectations.
- At least 90% of students who start at RMP, stay at RMP.
- Teacher retention will be at least 85%.
Each member of the organization plays a part in achieving these goals. School-based staff members will work towards 2 or 3 metrics that are aligned to both their individual roles AND the Big 5. These metrics vary by position and are subject to change for the 2022-2023 school year.
As a Senior Manager of Operations Services, you will be held accountable for some of these goals. Learn more about how you’ll drive these goals in the list below.
Reporting to the Chief Operations and Finance Office and working closely with the campus ops teams, the Senior Manager of Operations will establish and manage operational data at Rocky Mountain Prep (RMP) and complete student recruitment functions at community events and in our neighborhoods. The Senior Operations Manager will ensure that students receive an excellent education in a safe, supportive, and welcoming space for learning. The Senior Manager of Operations manages vendors and liaises with Denver Public Schools and Aurora Public Schools. In addition, the individual will represent Rocky Mountain Prep at community events and in neighborhoods, involving some night and weekend hours. This role is ideal for people who are comfortable with flexible schedules and working remotely or in the field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Senior Manager of Operations supports the school operations teams with updating data and completion of deadlines as well as with operational goals such as vendor excellence and student recruitment. You will execute the following responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
- Project Management: have strong skills for managing a wide range of projects simultaneously including special projects
- Communication: communicate network process and associated requests with all relevant stakeholders in a way that is concise, clear, and action-driven.
- Relationship Management: build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Stakeholders will be campus operations teams, vendors, DPS, and APS.
- Accountability and Evaluation: hold stakeholders accountable for internal deadlines and deliverables and external contracted services.
- Vendor Selection: vendors are chosen using a common process during which the vendors are competitively selected through a comprehensive evaluation for price, service, and quality.
- Facilities: support with building cleanliness systems and implement RMP safety plan.
- Accurate Data: manage contracts and associated paperwork (billing, etc).
- Compliance: complete reporting for operations compliance. Manage stakeholders to compliance.
- Responsible Use of Resources: meet expected budget targets on specific delegated projects.
- Training and Support: create training materials on how RMP should interact with various Operations systems. Coach internal stakeholders to co-manage work streams as needed.
- Personal Agility
- Drive for Results and Efficiency
- Action Management
- Service Orientation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and pass a comprehensive background check
- Relevant experience engaging with community members and stakeholders (educational context preferred)
- Drive to create efficient and effective systems, structures, and procedures, sweating the details, and driving toward outcomes
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Bilingual Spanish and English speakers strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position
- The salary band for this position is $52,500-$69,000 and depends on relevant experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Disability Insurance (RMP covers short-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee. Staff members can also select optional long-term coverage.)
- Life Insurance (optional up to $100k – additional options through PERA)
- Retirement (PERA 401k – RMP does not match contributions at this time)
- Paid-Time-Off (Personal/Sick leave)
Want more information
Please review our Rocky Mountain Prep Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about our program!
Demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Rocky Mountain Prep does not sponsor visas at this time.
RMP is an equal-opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have any questions, please email our Talent Recruiter Sean Spencer at email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest in Rocky Mountain Prep and look forward to getting to know you!