Principal or Vice Principal Silverthorne Elementary School Principal
Summit School District has an elementary school principal opening for the 2019-20 school year. Our District’s goal is to “Develop Caring Learners for the 21st Century” and we are seeking applications from outstanding educators to lead this diverse and dynamic elementary school. Our District serves a diverse socioeconomic and ethnic community and is located in the central Rocky Mountains.
Silverthorne Elementary School (SVE) is located in Silverthorne, Colorado, surrounded by the stunning views of the Rocky Mountains. Our District covers approximately 516 square miles in Summit County, Colorado where students, families and staff alike find great opportunities for outdoor adventures.
Summit School District students, staff and community members work together in an atmosphere of care and respect to offer each student an array of educational programs designed to foster each student’s unique academic, career, technical and personal strengths. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) authorized district, we strive to deliver a world class education and to develop internationally minded people who help to create a better world. Our Vision 2020 Strategic Plan prioritizes engaging all families in their students’ learning, raising the academic bar for all students, STEM and Blended learning, career and technical experience, Technology One2World classroom instruction and Early Childhood Education.
How to ApplyQualified Candidates must be able to:
- Effectively communicate and possess the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Have a proven track record of academic excellence and achievement for all students.
- Demonstrate competency as an instructional leader.
- Embrace and facilitate change to improve student achievement.
- Demonstrate skills as a collaborative consensus builder who successfully includes staff, parents and the community in important school decisions.
450 total views, 1 today