This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
8 Jun 2023
School Network Staff Speech Language Pathology (Multiple Positions) – Poudre School District
Percentage: Full-time and part-time positions available.
Work calendar days: 188
Start date: August 2023
Duration of position: Ongoing
Possible benefits include: Health insurance, life insurance, PERA retirement, paid time off, short and long term disability, as well as other optional benefit elections.
Responsible for assessing and providing therapy in the area of speech/language for students ranging from Kindergarten to 12th grade and providing instruction based on students’ Individualized Educational Programs (IEPs).
1. Develop, plan, prepare, and implement:
a. Individual, measurable, long-term, and short-term objectives based on student identified needs. b. Effective working schedule.
2. Apply learning techniques to enhance/motivate students to meet IEP goals and objectives and evaluate student performance based on IEPs.
3. Maintain necessary documentation of student performance and write clear and concise diagnostic results.
4. Provide and maintain student involvement during instruction.
5. Monitor student growth and progress, adapt support as needed, and maintain documentation pertinent to academic, social, and emotional progress and needs of students.
6. Communicate students’ progress and needs with parents and other staff as needed.
a. With teachers, support personnel, administrators, and colleagues to improve student outcomes. b. With colleagues in team and building-based meetings and discussions.
8. Demonstrate a commitment to:
a. Understand, appreciate, and make accommodations for student diversity.
b. Include and engage families in the student’s education.
c. Support all Poudre School District policies, procedures, and expectations.
d. Provide personal and professional excellence.
9. Participate in:
a. Multi-disciplinary diagnostic and placement teams.
b. Department, team, building, and district meetings and discussions.
c. Student and/or family conferences and other meetings.
d. Social, cultural, interscholastic, and extracurricular activities.
e. Professional growth opportunities.
10. Attend work and arrive in a timely manner.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Licenses:
• Master’s degree in Speech/Language Pathology required.
• Experience working with children identified with speech/language needs in a public education setting preferred.
• Criminal background check required for hire.
• Valid Colorado Special Services license with Speech Language Specialist endorsement required.
• CPR and First Aid certifications encouraged.
How to Apply
Questions regarding this posting can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To review the full position description and submit an application, please visit: