Operations / Administration Superintendent – Clear Creek School District RE-1, Idaho Springs, Colorado
The Clear Creek School District RE-1, Idaho Springs, Colorado, Board of Education, is seeking a highly qualified and fully certified Superintendent. The Board wishes to have the successful candidate assume the responsibilities of the position by July 1, 2019.
McPherson & Jacobson, L.L.C., Executive Recruitment and Development has been engaged as the consultant in a search for outstanding candidates. They will assist the Board of Education in identifying and screening the candidates.
Location: 40 miles west of Denver
The candidate must have the background, skills, and abilities essential for excellence in educational leadership. The board recognizes the importance of selecting a superintendent with both classroom and administrative leadership experience. The Board of Education chose the following qualities they seek in their next superintendent:
- Leader – A strong innovative, collaborator who develops employee leaders, and implements a positive learning culture in a system of excellence. A leader devoted to growing individuals through coaching.
- Visionary – An individual who builds excellence through research with a drive to build innovation from the classroom to the building to the overall community.
- Communicator – A strong communicator who can build trust and transparency in both the school and greater community. A leader who has the skills to use technology and social media in their communication with staff, parents, students and community.
- Visible – An individual who would become involved in the community known by the classroom teacher, parent and greater community. They are the face of the school community.
- Accountable – An individual who has financial competence. Who can build initiatives and bring them to fruition. A leader who gets results.
- Closing date for applications: May 6, 2019 (11:30 p.m. central time)
- Board of Education selects finalists to interview: May 21, 2019
- Interviews with the Board of Education: Week of May 27, 2019
- Selection of new Superintendent: Early June 2019
- Start date: as soon as possible, no later than July 1, 2019
How to Applywww.macnjake.com
351 total views, 21 today