School Network Staff Talent Acquisition Specialist
Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 schools and 1,400 employees currently serve over 12,300 students, 98% of whom are students of color, 89% low-income, and 83% first-generation college goers. The School Quality and Rating Policy scores for the Chicago Public Schools rated Noble campuses as ten of the top fifteen public high schools in the city. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students to be successful in college and lead exemplary lives. 99% of Noble students are accepted into college and almost 90% choose to enroll, resulting in over 6,200 Noble alumni who have received or are currently pursuing a 4-year college degree.
Who We’re Seeking
Noble’s Talent Team finds the best talent in the nation to ensure that all of our students have an excellent educational experience. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) whose primary focus will be on recruiting the nation’s best talent to work at Noble through a variety of outreach efforts including direct sourcing, pipeline re-engagement, and partnership development. This position will report to our Manager of Talent Recruitment and will work closely with the other seven members of Noble’s Talent Team and the broader Noble People Team. TASes must operate well in a fast-paced environment, uphold the highest standard of professionalism, and be impressively organized and able to prioritize time across multiple immediate and long-term projects.
This is an immediate, full-time position with an expected start date no later than February 2020.
- Develop and own the execution of a strategic plan with the goal of filling 100% of roles with quality candidates. This could include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Designing compelling email campaigns to generate leads
- Organizing small-scale events such as a hiring day
- Developing and diversifying external partnerships
- Building Noble’s brand and shaping Noble’s narrative across organizations, universities, and geographies
- Track and analyze data to progress monitor and drives changes in recruitment strategies
- Manage many steps of the recruitment process, including sourcing candidates, converting applicants through informational calls, and conducting the initial screen and phone interview for candidates
- Contribute to the greater activities of the Talent Team, including process improvement cycles, large-scale Noble recruiting events, marketing/branding efforts, and team learning
- Communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including but not limited to, Team Talent, prospective applicants, engaged candidates, campus hiring managers, and Noble senior leadership
- Bring a sense of optimism, awareness, and tenacity to a team that is driven by providing all of our students with the best teachers and leaders
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Prior experience in a K-12 setting and/or minimum of two years talent acquisition experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of ambitious results in previous roles
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- A positive attitude and sense of possibility
- Deep self-awareness, a regular practice of reflection, and a desire to continuously improve
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A comprehensive compensation plan will include a bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.