Teacher US Certified teachers needed in US Schools Abroad
Invigorate your career with an international assignment!
- 1-3 year contracts
- Free flights home every year
- Free housing
- Free medical insurance
- Small class sizes
- Experience a new culture and the wider world first-hand
- Meet other teachers from all over the world and learn new skills in teaching
We have over 140 jobs in US curriculum schools around the world. Could this be your next step in teaching?
Edvectus is a company staffed by ex-teachers with international experience, and we help match teachers with international school jobs. We are looking for open-minded, committed, hard-working teachers who want to experience life abroad with all of its challenges and rewards. We want teachers who would rather ‘do’ than ‘watch’ and who have the personal and professional confidence to adapt to a new job in a new country.
Below is a sample of jobs currently available. You can register and apply to any of the 140 open jobs on our website and work with a consultant to help determine your best match. Our services are free to teachers. All jobs start in August 2019 and are typically 2-3 year commitments.
- Kindergarten teachers are needed at this new school in Shenzhen China. A branch of a prestigious New York private school with notable celebrity clients, teachers at this school are expected to be at the top of their game. Shenzhen is connected to Hong Kong by a subway system and is a wealthy southern city known as the ‘silicon valley of China’. Salaries are between $45,000-50,000 with a generous housing allowance on top, flights yearly, medical and bonuses.
- Art teachers with 2+ years of teaching experience are needed in a number of schools in Abu Dhabi and Fujairah (UAE), Beijing, Chengdu and outer Shanghai China. Salaries range from $32,000 (tax free in the UAE) up to $50000 in China with free housing, flights and medical as standard. We have Elementary, Middle and High School positions currently available.
- Elementary and High School Music teachers are needed in the UAE, Kuwait and China. Salaries range with experience and school but expect $32,000 at the bottom end up to 50,000 with free housing, flights and medical.
- Science teachers – especially Chemistry and Physics – are needed in China, Russia, UAE (several Emirates) and Malaysia. An IB Chemistry teacher can make $65,000 in Russia with free housing and flights, or $39,000 in Dubai tax free with the same benefits.
- Elementary Homeroom teachers are needed in Fujairah UAE. This is one of the lesser known Emirates of the UAE where you can explore the beautiful mountains and beaches after school and on weekends. Salaries run from $32,000 to $42,000 tax free with free furnished apartment and flights.
This is a sample of what’s currently on offer. Our website has jobs that are updated every day.
Important notes: Not all jobs are suitable for teachers with dependent children because not all schools provide free school places, and the housing provided may not be suitable (for example, a 1br apartment). Schools provide medical insurance, but some may not cover pre-existing medical conditions. The Edvectus team will help guide you after registration and consultation to the right posts that suit your situation.