School Network Staff Talent Recruiter
Reporting to the Director of Staffing, the Talent Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting and hiring talented candidates. They will oversee the strategy and execution of teacher and staff recruitment in the network, build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and external partners, and manage all recruitment efforts. The Talent Recruiter will work to ensure that we have top talent who will contribute to the overall success of our organization while making a positive impact on scholar learning and outcomes.
Recruitment and Candidate Communication
- Oversee the entire hiring process, including managing the talent pipeline, conducting resume reviews, phone interviews, and scheduling final interviews
- Clearly track all candidate touchpoints within Lever (our applicant tracking system) and manage all candidate information
- Respond to all applications and candidate emails with 24-72 hours (pending job specific)
- Provide intentional feedback throughout the interview process that leads to candidate success and individual growth
- Work with fellow team members to ensure all aspects of the interview process is equitable and reflects the values and mission of Rocky Mountain Prep
- Ensure that 90% mid-year replacement openings are filled within two weeks and Rocky Mountain Prep is 100% hired for all open positions by the first day of professional development in summer 2022
Recruitment Strategy and Implementation
- Develop and implement a strong recruitment strategy that can be added to the talent playbook to increase accountability on the clear whys behind the process
- Co-create and co-lead PD sessions for hiring managers that result in an efficient and equitable hiring season
- Consistently review staffing data, and utilize a recruitment strategy to identify key recruitment events that will result in sourcing highly-qualified candidates
- Build on existing partnerships and increase RMP visibility at both the local and out-of-state level to attract exceptional talent
- Set vision for recruitment and marketing materials, with an emphasis on our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Respond to all phone inquiries, email inquiries, and applications within 24-48 hours of receipt
- Clearly track touchpoints with applicants in Lever (ATS) to improve processing time
- Respond to talent team emails, phone calls, and text requests to increase efficiency and capacity in work
- Act as a culture carrier to staff
- Create informal ways to connect with NST, staff, school leads, RMP families, and scholars
- Exemplify excellence and an exceptional customer service orientation leading to 90% of hiring managers report being satisfied or highly satisfied with their partnership with the talent team
- Culture Add and Alignment to Peak Values – Internalizes, embodies, champions, and holds others accountable to the RMP mission, vision, and PEAK values. Brings a diverse perspective, a strong desire to learn, and a spirit of generosity and curiosity to the team.
- Organizational Understanding – Understands the workings, structure, and culture of Rocky Mountain Prep as well as the climate in which our organization operates. Thinks strategically to influence individuals, organizations, and social groups to build excitement and engagement with our schools.
- Service Orientation – Builds relationships with others by acting with the needs of stakeholders in mind. Facilitates delivery of solutions that meet expressed and unexpressed needs with a genuine desire to assist others and “move the boulders in the road” that impede success.
- Personal Agility – Demonstrates a positive attitude, resilience and openness to change. Adapts one’s approach as the requirements of a situation change, is comfortable in ambiguous situations, and works effectively in a variety of settings with individuals and groups of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Action Management – Manages and coordinates tasks, develops project plans, monitors performance, and achieves project goals in alignment with outcomes. Works collaboratively to set expectations and standards, to evaluate effectiveness, and to hold people accountable to meeting commitments.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience participating in recruitment OR working in schools. Experience in education or nonprofit context is strongly preferred, but not required. This could look like: 2 years of direct recruiting experience, candidate processing, and hiring, OR, 1 year of recruiting experience and 1 year of school experience (teaching, administration, or operations)
- Track record of success in recruitment, sales, or outreach context, including recruiting and/or working with diverse constituents
- Knowledge of school systems and talent acquisition
- Proficiency in Applicant Track Systems (ATS) like Lever, Greenhouse, Gem, etc
This is a full-time, in-person, benefits-eligible position with a salary range of $47,250 – $60,000, depending on experience.
RMP is an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.